Leaders aren’t born. They’re made.
Leadership isn’t bestowed. It’s earned.
In this Entreprenurturing™ Guide, you’ll discover how to get people to follow you because they want to, not because they have to.
Written especially for first time leaders, it also provides the framework that many established leaders lack and serves as a ready reference.
[George] My first leadership role was as the owner of my own business. I suddenly had employees who needed a leader. And it was me!
I learned these seven keys the hard way. As my businesses grew and we promoted people into leadership, I noticed they experienced the same problems I had in my early days.
These BIGG keys will help you avoid mistakes so you don’t have to learn the hard way. It will show you how to win people over and put you on the fact track to BIGG success as a leader!
Inside, you’ll discover:
- 2 critical elements of a vision that gets buy-in
- 3 characteristics of a vision that sticks
- how to communicate your vision to your team
- 6 things your people need to understand about their roles
- how to establish rules that aren’t seen as negatives
- why you really do need rules (and it doesn’t have anything to do with your attorney)
- 2 rules for creating rules your people will gladly abide by
- 5 things you must do to lead by example
- 4 characteristics of constructive criticism
- 4 pointers for praising your people
- 4 ways to keep your team focused on victory
- the critical next step you must take after reading this guide