Breakeven is one of the most important tools in a business owner’s or manager’s toolkit.
[George] I use Breakeven every day in our business. I’ve done it for years. I teach it to my students. I often share it with our coaching and consulting clients.
Once you understand it, you’ll have a better feel for your cost structure and how it impacts your risk. And quite frankly, you’ll make better decisions. That’s why we chose it to be the flagship tutorial on the professional side of the BIGG Success Entreprenurturing™ Center.
Once you’ve been through this tutorial, you’ll understand exactly what it is and why it is indispensable. And you’ll know how to calculate it for your business.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
- how breakeven can help you in your business
- 3 exact definitions of breakeven, what it really means
- 2 types of costs and how they really behave – most people don’t understand this; you will
- a sure sign that you can eliminate a cost
- what to do if you aren’t sure how to classify a cost
- how to calculate the sales level you need to Breakeven – we’ll walk you through it step-by-step
Premium Members of the BIGG Entreprenurturing Center get full access to all the guides, all the tutorials, all the articles and so much more! To learn more, click here or click the Go Premium button.